Saturday, November 17, 2012

Novemburrrrrr!

Hi! It's in the middle of November today and i feel like writing something here. The good thing is, I have passed my orientation thing in this University. Officially free! So i went to this event called Erstsemesterparty which is the main event of 2012's orientation phase. Yes we got scolded a lot but it was seriously a lot of fun. Never thought the event would have turned out to be that awesome. \(^,^)/
Yesterday, my boyfriend came to my house for the first time to meet my parents. It was a success, i thought. It was my first time having a boyfriend coming over (of course it was....) and his first time too coming over to his girlfriend's house to meet the parents. Aweeee! Everything was real nice.
And one other awesome thing. I HAVE MY AC FIXED! Yah-ooooo~ I can g back to my room again now. Without turning on the AC it feels like going in a microwave, sigh. But now I can go back there, missing it a looooot <3

And I'm still figuring out where to and how to buy Baltimore Ravens jersey without having to pay too much for it. Because i can't seem to find it in Indonesia :( I really want one! Especially Michael Oher's. Pfffff :(

No comments:

Post a Comment