Saturday, December 28, 2013

December!

How long has it been since I last posted here? A year.. almost a year? Anyway hi.
It's just a few days away to new year. Not excited for it. I actually am never excited for new year since I was 13 or something. It's no longer a special day for me. Even now, the sound of those kids outside lighting up fireworks is not a sound that would make me want to join them. I choose to lay in my bedroom and do something better (by better I don't mean productive) such as playing Clash of Clans or watching TV or designing..
Talking about designing, I currently am running a clothing line (can I call this a clothing line?) called @SOSapparel on twitter. At first I didn't do it by myself, my boyfriend helped me in this--which is why it's named Sixth of September Apparel which is our anniversary date--but now I'm doing this by myself. I LOVE bands so this is a really fun thing to do! We have a blog, visit us here.

Back to my main title, December. This December has been a good December for me. My birthday is on 10th December, and this year, I celebrated it, uh.. well. Credits to two of my bestfriends Winina and Della for the surprise at the very right time: German Studies (or Literature, both are fine) Department's gathering.

At first I thought my boyfriend would also be there, but he wasn't :( Unfortunately he didn't give any surprises on my birthday, but he did apologize and give me a very lovely gift contained of two IELTS preparation books I had been dying for. Thank you!

The rest of the day (and the following day) went not so good, despite me being very happy because my bestfriends have lightened up my days, but I was still very disappointed by the fact that my boyfriend didn't give me a surprise (hey it's not wrong to expect it right?). 
The whole week was very exhausting, we had to prepare a play for our Literature final test (yes, we had to perform a play), I was chosen, as always, as a coordinator for the Blackmen (is this even the right plural form for blackman?). Being a blackman is of course exhausting, yet fun at the same time! On December 12th, 2013, after the rehearsal, I decided to buy some pizza for my friends since I had a birthday two days earlier. After a moment, yay! My boyfriend came with a birthday cake for me on his hands.
My day turned a few times better. Thank you! <3 

And when I went home later, I was also surprised by the birthday cake my family has prepared for me. Happy me is happy! The perks of being home: multiplied.

So, hasn't it been a good December? :) Also, december has Christmas in it. I don't celebrate christmas, but I really like watching movies on christmas. I have always wanted to be in one of USA/Europe's biggest cities on Christmas. The snow, the atmosphere.. Lovely!
So this post probably sums up my feelings this December. Most feelings, I mean. Hope you've also been having a good december!


No comments:

Post a Comment