Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy!

Hi people! Good things just happened to me xD
So let's begin. The first good thing is, I got accepted in one of Indonesia's best universities, the University Of Indonesia, without having to any tests (SNMPTN). I'm taking German Literature, and of course, will be studying it for approximately 4 following years. I'll start my whole university life, including the orientation week, on August. Wish me luck! :D
And then, there's this Twitter-based english learning portal for Indonesians called EnglishTips4U (follow us!), they were searching for new admins with good english skills, and i was chosen as one of the new admins! I'll start giving the online session about Australian Slang on Saturday, June 23, 2012. Woot!
Don't forget to also visit our blog here.
idk what else to post lol so here's Jack and Alex's faces to brighten up your day.
Meet my boys, lol. here. (and my boys are Jack, with blue shirt and sunglasses, and Alex, white shirt and sunglasses. No, not that guy on the right! :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment